Explore Bhutan leads to understand and live a day of life of Bhutan including visit to one of the protected area, Phobjikha. The place is considered to be protected and preserved for the Black Necked Cranes, which are winter guests of Bhutan, and a rare species of crane in the entire world.
As the tour name suggests, exploring Bhutan with unique cultural festivals and traditional customs shall be the main focus for you.
- Day 1: Arrival and Paro Sight seeing
- Day 2: Paro Taktsang Hike
- Day 3: Paro to Thimphu & sight seeing
- Day 4: Thimphu to Punakha & sight seeing
- Day 5: Punakha to Trongsa & sight seeing
- Day 6: Trongsa to Bumthang
- Day 7: Bumthang Sight seeing
- Day 8: Bumthang to Mongar
- Day 9: Mongar-Lhuntse Excursion
- Day 10: Mongar-Trashiyangtse-Trashigang
- Day 11: Trashigang sight seeing
- Day 12: Trashigang to Samdrup Jongkhar
- Day 13: Departure from Samdrup Jongkhar